Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Talan's first trip to the emergency room!


He looks happy now, but a few hours earlier he was not so happy. He jumped of a table and had a goose egg the size of a golf ball.(okay, that was a little exaggerated.) I usually don't freak out when he falls or gets a bruise, and I know it doesn't look like it, but this thing was HUGE! He fell asleep when we got to the ER and the nurse couldn't wake him up, so they rushed him to the back to get a cat scan. But everything turned out fine. He was happy cause all the nurses were making him hand balloons. It was a crazy day!

5 comments:

Brad and Kaci said...

I am glad he is okay.

Jamie said...

Oh, I am dreading that day when I will be taking one of my kids to the emergency room! And with two boys...I'm sure it will happen more then once. PS Have you found out what you are having yet??

Dana said...

How scarey! I am so glad he's okay! He is such a cutie too!

Dana

Lara B said...

Hey Sandy Wallin, Remember me? Lara Berrett (Bell) I was so excited to see your cute blog page. What beautiful children you have. It sounds like another one is on the way. When are you expecting? We are having our 3rd in April. I am glad you are doing so well. I hope to stay in touch.
Love ya!

Kari said...

What a handsome boy, goose egg and all!! Glad he's okay.