Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July


This is our 4th of July. We enjoyed some night swimming and ended the evening with the Tolleson fire works display. Talan became quite bored with the whole idea and sat in the car for nearly half of the show. Maddy's favorite part of the day was watching the fireworks. 

Talan and Maddy are getting pretty good at swimming with their floaties on. With the temperatures rising above the 105 mark in Phoenix, the water in the swimming pool was a balmy 90 degrees. The water felt a little like swimming in a hot tub; regardless it was nice to soak in some rays and cool off in the pool. Night swimming was pretty awesome, our friends have a disco ball that is placed in the water and lights up the whole pool. For this being our first 4th of July in Phoenix, it was pretty enjoyable. 

12 comments:

Abes and Stace said...

GGGGRRRRRR! Sexy mama! Too late to pull it, I already checked you out.
PS - You look like a supemodel so don't even think of removing the photo. Is that suit a Modbe?

Stacey

Brad and Kaci said...

Nice swimming suit dude!!!!!!! You look totally hot!!!!

Kisten Downey said...

Whahooooo look at the sexy lady..... So excited to see you guys 6 more days.

Sandy said...

Okay.... obviously Spencer did this post and if I take this picture off then he will whine about it and never do another post again. So we will all just have to deal with my sweet ace picture!

Summer said...

I love the sexy, "wiping the water off" pose! Why would you ever want to take that off???? J/k! You must have some sweet friends!

White Family said...

Your family is so cute. Misty and I want to go to dinner when you come into town. Give me some details. I'm excited to see you.
Robin

Unknown said...

Now Way! That memory was the funniest I have ever read! I pulled out my BOM? I was crazy! I am sure I didn't get a ticket cause I would have remembered that.
My memory of you: Frozen Lips- we went snowboarding on your bday in BrianHead. I remember it was so cold and we were talking about how important we were because we were daring to go through the trees... We were talking about how daring we should be by going on "b-lllack diammmmmond"

Brooklyn said...

It was so fun when you guys came over. And check out my blog.

Brooklyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brooklyn said...

It was so fun when you guys came over. And check out my blog.

Brooklyn said...

It was so fun when you guys came over. And check out my blog.

Brooklyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.