Monday, June 1, 2009

Can't get enough of Vegas!

Well... on Saturday we were talking to our friends (The Wyatt family) about what to do for Memorial Day and we decided to go to Vegas. We got rooms at Mandalay Bay and drove up Sunday morning. The kids had so much fun. We found a sweet deal at the Luxor buffet, all you can eat all day for $35 per adult and $2o per kid, but Tal and Ry were free! We were pretty excited about that since it was next door to our hotel. The kiddos have never been to M&M world so we took them there... they were in heaven!

The Downey fam came and spent the day with us at the pool... we had some good bonding moments. I really enjoyed the lazy river!
Ry was all tuckered out from being in the sun all day!

Then Summer almost went into labor walking to the Shark Reef, so our friend hooked her up with a scoot scoot for FREE!! (which was normally $45 a day!)
The kids were loving the sting ray's.

We didn't know the Treasure Island show was only at night. I haven't seen that show in years, so I was a little bummed. But it was a great trip!

5 comments:

Dana said...

Next time come out to Cali! I miss you!

buchanancasa said...

Oh my gosh, Maddy looks sooooo old! Time sure does fly. That's cute they had a graduation for them--I think Eliza's class is just doing some kind of program. But we have loved her teacher, for sure. You guys sure do keep busy!

Jody and Dave Lindsay said...

I think we're going in July on our way to CA for Jeff's wedding. Glad to know Vegas has fun family stuff amid the gambling stuff-

Summer said...

That was sooo much fun!! We have to do that again!!!!

pafusion said...

Sorry I missed you. We were there a week earlier. I don't think the TI show is as good as it used to be. The Shark Reef is fun; even I like to touch the rays. Don't know if the Wyatts are into genealogy. If so, there is a website we have been adding information to if they happen to be on the same line.