Monday, July 5, 2010

Denver

We love going up to Denver to check out new parts of the city. This time we went to the Butterfly museum. It was pretty sweet. Butterfly's were everywhere flying all around us. The kids loved it.




Then they both got to hold Rosie the Tarantula. I was glad Spence was willing to help the kids out, cause I wasn't getting near it.

You can't enjoy the rocky mountains without some Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.
We drove up to the Alpine Tundra. It was SO cold, and we weren't wearing very warm clothes. But it was so pretty up there.
Lots of Elk

Estes Park.... I'm in love with this place.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

What fun! My kids would LOVE this place. You guys heard anything yet?? We are anxiously awaiting some news from you. xoxo

Emily said...

Hi Sandy!! I took a long break from blogging - but I'm back baby!
Your kids are such a great combo of you and Spencer - you've got a bunch o' lookers! Lucky you! I hope to redeem my static and oh-so-boring blog, thanks for not just completely deleting me as your blog friend. xoxo