Monday, February 7, 2011

This was our first year not being in St.George for Christmas. It was a little sad, but the Palmer's coming to spend it with us made up for it! For some reason I can't find any pics of Christmas morning. Maybe we only video'd it? I don't remember. And why can't I remember how to spell video'd? I'm sure I'll feel dumb about that later.
P.J. the elf came and brought the kiddos new jammies.

Opening a gift Christmas Eve
I don't think Drew likes My Little Pony much anymore. So sorry Drewbie.
Tally LOVES his legos.
I'm not sure what Nash thought about this gift, but his face is classic!
And my favorite gift of all (I kinda wanted to keep it).
These pics got mixed up, pretend like these next two are at the end.
At about 2:00 pm Christmas Day all the kids had fallen asleep. They woke up at 5:00 am! Way too early!

I think this face means that she liked the game "Quelf" that we gave her.
Madds SO happy she got the baby she wanted
End of 2010

1 comment:

Jody and Dave Lindsay said...

Can't wait to see you all at Ron's wedding in April! I think a Nielsen Reunion is a soon-to-be-necessity!