Friday, April 18, 2014

Whoa.... it's been awhile.

So... lots of catching up from A YEAR AGO!  
I have to post a pic of my garden.  It really is amazing.  
It didn't produce any edible vegetables but it looks great.  
And for my first Arizona garden I'm not going to be too hard on myself.  
The vegetables will come eventually.
Our favorite activity last spring was going to Westgate with friends.  
Can't get enough of that place!

 Diamondbacks games are always in the mix.  Spencer won a hat!  WHAT!!  
He gave it to me cause he was already wearing one.  Generous guy he is.  
 More Westgate... still can't get enough.
 Talan and Canon 
 LOVE it when the Downey's come visit!
 Ace & Ryan
 My bestie and me by the fire.  Did we plan to do thumbs up?!?
 So cute.
 Always have to go to Makutu's Island!!  
Except it's closed now.  Glad we got it in one last time!

No comments: