Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our Utah Vacation

I know it's not anywhere exotic... but we do enjoy our Utah getaways!  We didn't get to leave until 8:00 p.m. because we thought we lost Lille (our cat).  Little did we know she has some super secret hideout somewhere in our house.  We searched for her for two hours and then found her walking down the stairs yawning.  We were so relieved!  
Anyway,  Ryan was a champ and slept the entire way, Maddy fell asleep within the first 30 min. and Talan was just happy that he got to watch movies!  (I only let them watch movies on long trips... so they think it's a treat!)  
The kids were loving Uncle Clinty and rides on the Vino!  We just might have to invest in one of those one of these days.
I'll have  to post more pics later... my computer takes too long to download lots of pics!


5 comments:

Abes and Stace said...

Talan looks like such a little man now - so not a baby anymore. :)
I am excited to see you in December!!!

Brandi Jo said...

Yeah... I love vacations. I enjoy going to Utah as well. As a matter of fact, I am going to Utah for Thanksgiving this year with my kiddos.

Amy O'Neill said...

I love to go anywhere! I don't care where it is, it is just fun to get away (especially somewhere cooler)! Looks like everyone had a good time!

Jody and Dave Lindsay said...

Looks like so much fun! My kids LOVED your mom's 4-wheeler from the family reunion. They always ask when we are going to buy one.

Can't believe what a pleasant ride you guys had. We always deal with Jaxson getting out of his seatbelt and Austin screaming most of the trip. Therefore, we don't like to travel much at the moment....

Dana said...

I'm glad you found your cat! Your kids are all so cute. I want to see more pics of Ryan! Its fun to see pictures of Clint too!