Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ryan's a Trooper

Maddy's soccer game was at 8:00 a.m. this morning instead of the 10:00 and 11:00 games that we've been having.  We were pretty happy to sit and  enjoy the 75 degree weather instead of the constant barrage of heat. During the middle of the game the sprinklers suddenly came on.  I looked over and poor little Ryan was getting nailed by one of them.  It was spraying directly on his face.  I am sure he was too shocked to even cry, but even after I moved him he didn't get mad.  I think he kind of enjoyed it.  This picture is so classic, I had to post it!

Maddy is turning into quite the little soccer player.  She scored another goal today!  Maddy's team officially changed their name from the "Soaring Eagles" to "The Green Butterfly Princesses." Per usual, Tal was there to cheer on his sister and all of her friends as they demolish the competition. Sure at this age it is supposed to be about having fun, but winning is fun...right? 

8 comments:

Maylene said...

I'm so glad Maddy is playing soccer with Sydney! I love, love the new name for our team. I need to blog about it one of these days because I just don't want to forget something like that. Thanks for taking Sydney on Saturday...although I was bummed I missed out on cheering the girls.

White Family said...

He looks so cute. Poor little bugger getting rained on. Good luck on your games Maddy.

cheryl said...

Ohhhh! That is so funny. What a sweet baby!

Kisten Downey said...

So cute... I cant believe how big he is getting...

Summer said...

That's so sad! I'm sorry I missed all the action! It was cool and there was sprinkler action? What a game to miss!

Brandi Jo said...

He is so cute! Good for him and just smiling it off! :-)

Dana said...

Ryan is so cute! Look at the little face he's making! How funny.

Coby, Lynette and Kids said...

He is getting so big and still so cute! Go Maddy that is awesome!