Monday, September 29, 2008

What a good weekend!

Thanks to my cousins Jono and Anneli, we got to meet Brooke White!  It was so fun.  She had a benefit concert in mesa and we got to go backstage to meet her.  She was super nice, but she was really tired so we just got to take our picture then we had to go.   


On our way out her husband was standing by the door, so I snuck in a picture with him!  He is quite the cutie, I couldn't pass it up!  (Don't worry Babe... I only have a crush on you!!!)
That morning we went to Maddy's Soccerfest.  The kids played in bouncy castles and played in the splash pad.  Talan and Kahlia were really enjoying the food!

Thanks for coming to visit us Nielsen family!  We had such a fun weekend!

9 comments:

Kisten Downey said...

oh my he**, so jealous again.. i have had it... that is so awesome you got to see her... her hubby is a hotty... so i decided when we come we have to take some pretty sweet pictures so i wont get jealous anymore so think of something fun.. thats your job this next month....

Jody and Dave Lindsay said...

Isn't Brooke such a tiny thing? Did you see Unc's and my pictures from the American Idol concert last June? I will never forget David Cook's arms wrapped around me......

Anneli said...

Hey we had such a good time, thanks again for having us. When you get a chance will you send me the other pics you took? I am a nerd and took no pictures so I am wondering how I will update my blog?

Brandi Jo said...

How fun! I actually know Brooke from EFY! I'll have to post some pictures of us back in the day !

Summer said...

Pretty sweet! He totally looks familiar...maybe it's because subconsciously I remember him from the Amercian Idol (family sections!)!!! You'll have to get more pics next weekend! I want one of just your room!!! (hotel that is!) I'm so excited for you!!!

cheryl said...

My girls would have loved that--meeting Brooke W. Love the pic of you and Spencer with your eye mask things on. Very funny!

Abes and Stace said...

You guys suck.
I have nothing more to say.
Except - I just have no desire to play attack. What is my problem? Spencer, do you think there was something from my childhood that keeps me from taking the next step into the world of attack?
:)

Dana said...

Thats pretty cool you got to meet her. I loved her last season!

Emily said...

Hi Sand... so... I don't know who Brooke White is (I think I'm too old), but YOU guys look great! Is that Kim I see? Wow. Does your Mom still chew 1/4 of a piece of Trident gum? Do you?
Ha! You guys look fun.