Thursday, September 4, 2008

Here is a little recap of our month.....This is me trying to be a photographer with my non-professional camera.  I think my super cute kids make it kind of easy!  :)
I  got Ryan to do Blue Steel and a bubble for me at the same time.  He is talented.
This is our SWEET friend Boston at his birthday party.  Thanks for the invite!  We had lots of fun!
This is Talan's bowling stance.  
Every morning Maddy looks so cute for school, so I have her pose and I take lots of pictures.
We went to The Melting Pot for Kurt's birthday.  SOOOO YUMMY!  It's always fun to go out with the Palmer's! (Especially without all our little cutie's!)
So our husbands are a little gay.... so what!

8 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

YEah it went through! I hadn't seen any pictures of Ryan... he is so cute! I also love the Dark hair! We are going to be having a going away bash before Justin leaves for Basic Officer Training. We'll keep you posted when we find out!

Kisten Downey said...

sweet a** pictures... cant wait to see you guys in november.. then we can make some memories.. i wont be jealous anymore... love ya

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Melting Pot. Fun!!! You guys are so cute :)

Brad and Kaci said...

I think your pictures are professional, what are you talking about? They look good. Your the bomb!
P.S. Love the picture of Maddy leaving for school!

Lara B said...

So much fun Sandy. You and Kim are both so cute, I would love to see you guys some time. Your hair is so cute dark, I barely recognize you :) Love ya!

Summer said...

I love the picture with Maddy, Boston, and Talan! I'm telling you...it's a keeper for a later time! Maddy looks adorable in her school outfit and I love Kurt and Spencer's "Gay" pose!

White Family said...

Your kids have such a good mix of you and Spencer. Hope you make it to SLC again soon.

cheryl said...

My fav. is the picture of their blue mouths. Very cute.