Friday, April 23, 2010

Lots of posts...

Here we go with another 4 months of posts. I would be here all day if I really posted everything, so I just picked some of my faves! We have been super busy. I started doing eyelash extensions. It has been really fun. I never thought I would do something like this, but I find it really relaxing.
Spencer got a job offer back in Phoenix at the Lewis Prison. He isn't really excited about working in a prison, but he has found a new love for forensics and the tuition reimbursement is incredible. So it looks like we will be making another move in the summer. The kids are super excited to be with their cousins again, and we are so happy to get away from the snow, and be back with some of our favorite people ever!
Maddy is starting soccer and Talan is starting tee ball. We are so excited to see Tal do this. He is AMAZING at tee ball. Those other kids better watch out!
Hopefully it won't be another 4 months before I post again! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Dana said...

Wow, your moving back to Pheonix. Thats exciting for you guys! Are you going to live in your place?

Holly said...

Hi! It was sure good to see you guys here in UT. Looks like you guys are keeping busy. Happy 2nd Birthday to your little guy. And glad he's doing ok after that ouchy. Hope it's not years before we see you again!

Maylene said...

Yeah! I'm glad you get to move back to Phoenix...and that's great about the tuition reimbersement :) Ha, we have to start paying off Mark's now too. Oh well, that's life I suppose. I guess maybe I'll see you sometime at a GNO!

Jamie said...

YEA! That's the best news ever! I am so excited that we will be living in the same state again.