Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A few "Summer 2011" favorites

The water slide was by far the best summer activity! We had many good days and nights on this beauty. Spence has shown us lots of different ways to slide down (and in spandex).

It's always more fun to go with someone else!
Sunny was getting CraZy!
The classic Brian, Spence & Chri slide (No, that's not a typo).
Doug was even enjoying it.
A little giddy...
This is by far the most classic pic of the summer. Sara's bum about to land on my head.
And my graceful moves.
Drew did a flip and got a bloody nose.
It was a pretty rockin flip!
My Cutie and me.
4th of July, Sky Sox game.
Spence catches a ball, left handed, no mitt, while eating a pretzel.
RyRy rockin' no hands while cruisin in the cars.
Maddy's pitching machine team.
Talan lost his 1st tooth!!!!
Maddy bathing with Kyla and Halle
So we used half the kids tokens to go on this ride. Back off. It was fun.
After 2 months of having the water slide Ryan goes down by himself for the first time!
I had to kick everyone off and go with him over and over for a half an hour for him to try it. Totally worth it!

5 comments:

Ginger said...

I'm glad you had so much fun! Can you bring that to our next family reunion? :)

Jamie said...

You guys are a HOOT! Maddy looks so pretty for her big day. Any news on Arizona? Or are you officially Coloradonites now? :)

Jody and Dave Lindsay said...

Sandy- I just laughed my head off at your pictures of the slide. I had heard about it but to see the pix was hysterical!

My boys talk about Talon and Ryan still. So fun for cousins to get to know each other better-

Dana said...

Thats so fun that you had that slide for two months! It looks like you guys had a great summer!

Holly said...

Wow! Looks like u guys had a great summer...way too much fun!