Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Year's Eve 2011

Corey and Julie offered to watch our kiddos for New Year's Eve, so Spence surprised me and booked us a room in Denver and invited Ryan and Sara to come spend the New Year with us. We did lots of shopping, watched fireworks from our hotel room at 9:00, and then hung out on 16th street to ring in the New Year. The next day he woke me up early and we went snowboarding. It was such a fun birthday. I LOVE surprises so this year was especially fun!








Happy NEW YEAR!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like tons of fun! I am glad you got to do something fun for your birthday!
One question...How come I got taken off of your blogging buddies list? I am a little sad and disappointed.

Jody and Dave Lindsay said...

What a great birthday, Sandy! You look as beautiful as ever! Especially in your über-cool 2012 glasses!

Dana said...

How fun! You guys look so cute!