Thursday, November 15, 2007

WE'VE BEEN TAGGED

I have been tagged by Jamie Welker.
The rules are when you are tagged:
A. Each player lists 6 facts,habits or favorite things about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged. (So, watch out....you might be tagged next.)


1. Spencer is my favorite thing/person. Each day the one thing I look forward to is him coming home. He always makes everything more fun, when he is in a good mood ofcourse, which is almost always. After eight years of marriage he still makes me laugh and I still catch myself staring at him thinking how good looking he is.
2. My kids. They make each day fun and interesting. Madalyn has a laugh that she has had since she was a baby that is so contagious. She can make anyone laugh. She loves to take pictures, so she is always telling me different ways to pose and gets so particular about it. She won't take the picture until I am posing just right. Talan got a baseball and bat from his grandpa and grandma Beck for his birthday, and has been completely obsessed ever since. Luckily for us he is willing to play in the family room so we aren't stuck outside in the heat all day. He is definitely a mommies boy. Whenever Spencer and Maddy try to tickle me he gets very protective and lays on me so they can't reach me. It doesn' t really work, but he tries.
3. Cooking. I love trying new recipes. They don't always turn out very good, but I love to try.
4. Reading. I love it when I find a book that is so good I just can't put down. I usually don't ever get the chance to read that long, but I love the anticipation of getting a break to read it again.
5. I have 5 shows that I love and I can't miss each week. It is sad that I look forward to watching these as much as I do, but oh well. The Bachelor, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, Biggest Loser and The Hills.

Okay, now the 6 people I am going to tag are....
Kim Palmer
Sunny & Kelly Beck
Kari Schwitzer
Summer Wyatt
Dana Benning
Brooke Thompson
Sorry if any of you have already been tagged....do it again!

1 comment:

Brad and Kaci said...

What was up with the bachelor this season? Anyway hope you are doing good. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Kaci