Thursday, March 6, 2008

Maddy's field trip to the candy company!

Maddy got to go on a field trip to Cerreta's Candy Company. She had so much fun. There was a huge football made of chocolate that was I think 13 feet tall that they gave as a prize at the Super Bowl. The person who won it chose to have 30 1 lb chocolate bars instead. I think they made a good choice.
We watched how all the yummy chocolates and caramels were made. And then she got to make a chocolate pizza. It was super yummy.
I was in caramel heaven! They had so many different kinds and I went crazy. They had my favorite licorice caramels and so many other good ones. The top picture is of her cousin Nash, Maddy and her friend Paris. They had such a fun day!

1 comment:

Kisten Downey said...

you have not added me to your blog,,,,,,,, you need to oh and the candy factory looks so much fun cant wait.....