Monday, March 31, 2008

Mommy MeyMey aka Maddy

Talan showing off the Dora glasses and some "bling." He is sporting his Lightning McQueen Jammies and food all over his face.


Maddy practicing her mothering skills. We asked her to change Talan's diaper and she actually wanted to do it. We let her get to the part where it could actually get messy, then the real Mommy took over. Of course, Maddy is clothed in nothing more than her underwear. I think she would cruise the house in her birthday suit if we let her.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Coby, Lynette and Kids said...

Paige was so excited to get the note! We need to have them me pen pals. Maddy looked so cute on Easter. So when are you due again?

Sandy said...

Please don't click on the Salar comment!!! We don't know who it is and it will give you a virus!

Dana said...

your kids are so cute! What are you going to name the next one?

cheryl said...

So you are pregnant? I thought I heard that, but wasn't sure. When are you due and do you know what you are having?
Your kids are so cute!
It's good to be private. Some of my friends were having the same problem as you, so that is why I went private too.

Jamie said...

What's this about a virus?? SCARY!! How did you make your blog private? I've been thinking about doing that too. It freaks me out to think that strangers are looking at pictures of us. Cute pictures. Talan is so big! And Taylor loves to help with the boys too, just like Maddy. What little mothers they are. When are you due again?

Erin said...

What a pleasant surprise to hear from you. It looks like you guys are having fun. I can't believe how big your kids are. You can visit our blog if you want to
www.daneanderin.blogspot.com
Erin Nielsen