Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Welcome to the 80's...










I think I am the last one to post these pictures.. sorry I've been slacking!   Phil and Summer out did themselves again!  They had an 80's Murder Mystery Halloween Party. We all had specific characters.  I was suppose to be Jane Fonda, Spence was a reverend (he was the one murdered), Kim was Madonna, and I think Kurt was Billy Idol.  You'll have to go look at Summer's blog if you'd like to know the rest.  We all had so much fun.  I captured some pictures at dinner of random people, non of which are couples.  Thanks again Phil and Summer, you guys throw amazing parties... (keep them coming :) !!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sandy! You were born a decade too late! 80's hair looks great on you!

Summer said...

I love the flipping "couple" pictures! Heath and Kim's faces are hilarious! It was a blast...maybe we should dress up more often...80's Style! I love how you and me get to be with our actual men though! Sooo nice!

Kisten Downey said...

Nice pictures, you are just the party animal... i need to post my halloween pictures... lazy lazy lazy...