Monday, April 27, 2009

Baseball time!

We got some free tickets to see the Diamondback (thanks Kurt) and so we invited some friends to come along. Here are Mike and Spence posing for the camera.


The Bigham's
The Clark's
Ryan of course, was only obsessed with getting the balls. He was getting so frustrated, and so were the parents that wanted to stand where he was.

We were over playing at the Sandlot (aka the kids play area) and some girls asked us if we wanted our kids to sing "Take me out to the ballgame" on the jumbo-tron. I knew my kids wouldn't do it but I still volunteered them and made them stand there. Talan just hugged my leg and Maddy just stood there staring at herself. It was hilarious! Deborah and I just danced in the back with Alice and Ryan. It was pretty sweet!

4 comments:

Kisten Downey said...

SOOOOO FUN.. I wish we were there with you.. That should be us.. MISS YOU...

Angie said...

Cool Sandy. I love baseball games especially with nice weather around here it's so cold and windy!

deborah said...

we had a great time, thanks for thinking of us when you got the tickets!!!

Summer said...

HA HA! That would have been hilarious to see! So good!! Too bad you didn't catch that trash on video!