Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oh how we love the Schwitzer's!

The Schwitzer's came down to Phoenix to visit so we went out to Oregano's with them. Paul & Kari are hilarious! I think we laughed more than we ate! It was good!

I think Talan has a new crush... which I don't mind at all! Kate is such a cutie!
Do you think Tally can even see any of them with that mop in his face?!?!
Kari and I have been friends since we were babies. I'm so glad we've kept in touch all these years.
And of course we had to get a picture of the boys with the little ones. But they didn't even fight it... they were totally enjoying it! Look how happy they are!
Thanks for hanging out Schwitzer fam... we miss you guys!

2 comments:

KellySummer said...

Tally needs to keep holding on to his crush on me! Also, has this new little girl passed up the famous "heidi"?! :)

Kari said...

You got some really cute pics of the kids! Talan and Kate would make such a cute little couple! I love his arm around her!! We had such a great time with you guys, you are such a fun family. Can't wait until you're living back here in Herriman! :)